1. IDENTIFICATION OF THE PUBLISHER AND HOST
Publisher: This website is published by the company Sèvres Associés, Société par Actions Simplifiée whose head office is located at 107, rue de Sèvres, 75006 Paris, registered in the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 894 070 309 (hereafter «Our Company» «We», «Our», «Our») for his brand Monsieur L.
Host: This Website is hosted by OVH, a simplified joint-stock company, with a capital of 10,059,500 euros, whose registered office is located at 2 rue Kellermann, BP80157 59053 ROUBAIX CEDEX 1, RCS LILLE METROPOLE SIRET 424 761 419 00045 Site Internet: ovh.com
Director of publication: Mr Alain Leber, in his capacity as President.
These conditions of use of the Monsieur L. Website (hereinafter the «Website») (hereinafter the «Conditions of Use») are intended for customers of Our Company and Internet users visiting the Website. They detail the intellectual property rights held by Our Company on the products and the various elements of the Website as well as Our Company's policy on the protection and processing of personal data that Our Company's customers or Internet users visiting the Website may be required to communicate to Us (the «Data»).
2. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
In compliance with the regulations in force, Our Company may need to collect Data concerning its customers or Internet users visiting the Website (hereinafter referred to as «You» or «Your»), to get to know you better and to offer You a personalized service; to examine the effectiveness of its Website or its services and to improve our services to You, in particular in the context of the commercial relationship or the customer relationship during a purchase or a fitting in store, during an exchange between You and the Monsieur L. teams or when You register on the Website for our newsletter.
Unless You object, this collection may include Your surnames, first names, email address and telephone as well as Your preferences and Your wishes or remarks in connection with the products or activities of Our Company.
Purposes of the collection
The Data are necessary for the management of the relationship between Our Company and You, in particular for the management of the following operations, automated or manual:
- Management of the commercial relationship: orders, deliveries, invoices, accounting, complaints, satisfaction surveys, after-sales service, commercial statistics; management of unpaid bills and disputes;
- Collection of customer opinions relating to products, services or content;
- Customer relationship management: monitoring of the customer relationship, loyalty actions, commercial prospecting and transmission of information relating to Our Company and Our activity; management of Your newsletter subscription (including unsubscribing);
- Statistics, studies and marketing analyzes, improvement of the Website, analysis of the product path, products and services of Our Company;
- Management of Your requests for the right of access, rectification and opposition;
Data recipients and data transfers
The administrative and commercial staff of Our Company are recipients of the Data for all the purposes indicated above, as well as for the more operational purposes of centralizing the computer database and commercial prospecting operations located in France.
Our Company undertakes to only transmit Your Data to third parties if:
- You have expressly given Your prior consent to share Your Data; or
- Sharing Data with third parties is necessary to provide You with the service You request; or
- Our Company is summoned by a judicial or administrative authority to communicate your Data to it;
Our Company may use one (or more) data hosting or IT support/maintenance providers. These are in no way located outside the European Union, so Your Data will not be transmitted outside the European Union as it exists at the date hereof.
The Data are kept only for the period necessary for the purposes for which they were collected. The main retention periods are as follows:
- For the management of Your subscription to the newsletter, We will keep Your Data as long as Your subscription is active, increased by three years after the end of your subscription;
- For Product orders on Our Website, We will keep Your Data for the time of managing Your order and then five years to meet accounting and legal obligations;
- For commercial prospecting operations with Your agreement, We keep Your Data for 3 years from the end of the commercial relationship with You (that is to say for example after a purchase, the expiration of a contract for the provision of services, the last contact with You by correspondence remained unanswered).
Cookies and Internet connection cookies
These cookies do not allow you to be identified individually and their duration is strictly limited to the duration of your browsing session.
You can refuse the storage of Cookies by adjusting the settings of your Internet browser. However, this operation may result, in certain cases, in the deletion of all cookies used by the browser, including those used by other websites, which may lead to the alteration or loss of certain settings or information. Deleting Cookies may modify the quality of navigation on the Website, or even make it less fluid.
You can oppose the registration of Cookies by configuring Your browser as follows:
For Microsoft Internet Explorer 6.0 and above:
1. Choose the “Tools” menu (or “Tools”), then “Internet Options” (or “Internet Options”).
2. Click on the "Confidentiality" tab
3. Select the desired level using the cursor
For Firefox :
1. Choose the menu “Tools”> ”Options”
2. Click on the "Privacy" option
For Safari 3.x for Mac OS X:
1. Open Safari / Click on the "Preferences" option
2. Click on the option "Confidentiality"
3. Select “Block cookies”.
Right of access, rectification, deletion and opposition to processing
You have a right of access, rectification and deletion of personal information concerning You, as well as the possibility of objecting to the processing of Your Data. You can exercise these rights at any time by sending an email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Postal address: Monsieur L. - Customer Service – 107, rue de Sèvres 75006 Paris - France
3. WEBSITE SECURITY
Our Company has implemented technical and organizational security measures to preserve the confidentiality and security of the Data processed and to prevent it from being distorted, damaged, destroyed or accessed by unauthorized third parties.
However, Our Company does not control all the risks associated with the operation of the Internet and draws the attention of Website users to the existence of any risks inherent in its use and operation.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
Our Company owns the domain names monsieurl.com and monsieurl.fr. The Website as a whole, as well as the elements that compose it (in particular, texts, tree structure, software, animations, photographs, illustrations, diagrams, graphic representations, logos, etc.), constitute intellectual works protected by articles L .111-1 et seq. Of the French Intellectual Property Code. The Website and the elements that compose it are the exclusive property of Our Company, the only one authorized to use the intellectual property rights and personality rights relating thereto, in particular brands, models, copyright and image rights, on an original basis or by the effect of a license or an express authorization.
The use of all or part of the Website, in particular by downloading, reproduction, transmission, representation or dissemination for purposes other than for personal and private use for non-commercial purposes by the Internet user is strictly prohibited. Violation of these provisions subjects its author to the penalties provided for both by the Intellectual Property Code, in particular for copyright infringement
5. MODIFICATION OF CONDITIONS
6. PHOTO CREDITS
List of photographers: