"Monsieur L. is opposed to frenetic overconsumption"

We talk about us and our commitments in the Journal du Textile !

Reinterpretation of iconic models of men's shoes, the offer of this young label is also available for women.

Barely more than a year after its launch, Monsieur L already has its own boutique, since mid-January, at 34 rue Jacob, in Paris. The brand makes 80% of its sales there, with the remaining 20% coming from the online store. "But I plan to open up to the wholesale market, in France, Benelux and Northern Europe at first," says founder Alain Leber. Reed more...

"Monsieur L s’oppose à la surconsommation frénétique"